Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

These are a few of my favorite things! School supplies!



Every teacher LOVES school supplies. Every year when I walk into Target and see the school section slowly popping up I feel an immense amount of happiness!  Pencils, markers, crayons, fresh notebooks, where to start!   Part of the excitement is the thought of a fresh year, new friends, goals, and feeling refreshed and rested after a nice, warm summer!  So here is my list of my top 10 favorite school supplies!! 




#10 Smelly Markers





#9  Ree Drummond Books



#8 Dollar Store Containers



#7 Sharpies! 


#6 Duct Tape!  I use the tape to make lines on our carpet.  Each child has a spot to sit. 


#5  Hot Glue Gun!  Anything can be fixed with hot glue!


#4 Clips!  I clip everything!


#3 Notebooks!  I love to write to do lists!  Like all the time ;)


#2 Laminator!


#1  The Mega Crayon Box!!!








 

1 comment: