Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Little Red Riding Hood

Over Christmas break my mom and I made a trip to Ikea. While there I found folktale stuffed dolls!  One of those dolls was Little Red Riding Hood, the Big Bad Wolf, and a little old grandma. The wolf actually eats the grandma and Little Red.  The belly then opens where they come out. It follows the Grimm's Tale. Finding a Little Red version that they both are ate and saved by the hunter is really hard!  I bought a Grimm's Little Red Riding Hood book on Amazon and read the story with the dolls to the kids. They LOVED it. From there I ordered 7 different versions of the tale!  Our favorite was the Grimm's tale and second favorite was Ninja Red Riding Hood!  Keep scrolling for a tonight only freebie! (1/25/15)




Free Tonight Only!
Click Cover Picture!












No comments:

Post a Comment