Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Indiana Blogger Meet Up




This past weekend I met up with some amazing teachers from all over!  We met up in French Lick, Indiana.  After a crazy long extended day Allison Stuckey and I made our way down.  Hours later we made it!  Over the weekend we relaxed, chatted, and met up to swap ideas.  We also got tons of fun prizes given to us by amazing sponsors!  I am in love with the Scento's pens and markers.  Check out the pictures from the weekend!



I love VERA BRADLEY!!!!



The hotel was so pretty!  We had drinks and chatted all night!  What a fun way to end a long day :) 




1 comment:

  1. It was so great meeting you!! It was such a fun weekend. I am already looking forward to the next one ...I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog to learn more! Smack Dab in the Middle

    ReplyDelete