Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Facebook Frenzy!!

Super exciting news!!  I am part of a super awesome Facebook frenzy!  November 8-11 a Facebook frenzy will be going on.  Simply click on my Facebook page and like it for a freebie.  You then will be prompted to click on another picture which will take you to the next page and freebie!!  This is a great opportunity to get some great fall teaching resources for your classroom!  Each grade level has their own frenzy!  Be sure to like Stuckey in Second to join in on the second grade hop!  I love doing the kindergarten and 2nd grade to get items for my below and above learners!!  Happy frenzy! Click on the picture below to go to my Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tales-From-The-First-Grade/440743635961011

No comments:

Post a Comment